IDEAL FIT, COMFORT AND PROTECTION FOR SMALLER BODY FRAMES.
Warm, durable and iconic. Originally designed for scientists in Antarctica.
ABOUT FUSION FIT
Ideal fit, comfort and protection for smaller body frames.
FIT & FABRICATION
- Interior elastic drawcord to adjust the waist
- Insulated windguard for greater warmth and protection
- Vertically adjustable, adjustable hood opening, adjustable bracing wire for superior protection in high-wind conditions, non-removable
- Non-removable coyote fur ruff
- Fleece-lined chin guard for comfort
- Heavy-duty centre front YKK® 2-way locking zipper
- Interior shoulder straps allow wearer to carry over their shoulder
- Storm flap over centre front zipper secured with Velcro®
- Four exterior fleece-lined zippered handwarmer pockets secured with Velcro ® flaps
- Exterior utility pocket on left sleeve and flap pocket on right sleeve
- Two interior pockets; security pocket with zipper closure, drop-in pocket
- Adjustable heavy-duty rib-knit cuffs keep out the cold
- Centre back ‘Expedition’ name patch that acts as a hanging strap
- Elasticized nylon snow skirt
CENTRE BACK LENGTH
- 31.44” / 79.85cm
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.